Saturday, August 30, 2014

We Made It!



We made it safely to Bishkek! 

Our bags did too!

The hotel is good, our representative here is wonderful, and the children are doing well (though we haven't met them yet).

I will have more posts in the next few days to catch up with posting -- I have so many stories to share already, especially of our one day in Moscow. 

Somehow, though, Blogger has decided to make everything be in German.  I think it's because Papa Beast was playing with proxy servers -- so it's very hard to figure how to do much in the way of posting, uploading, etc.  I'm basically just remembering where the buttons are supposed to be, and hoping I don't click something that destroys my blog somehow.

Tomorrow is Kyrgyzstan's Independence Day, so we will go to the celebrations around Bishkek.  I will of course take tons of pictures, and then I will have even more wonderful things to share.  How will I ever catch up?

2 comments:

  1. It is in English for me so maybe you got that straightened out. How many children are you adopting ? Good luck

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!

      What was in German was my control panel, in the part that you can only see if you're logged in as me. We just fixed it, though :)

      Delete