Monday, May 5, 2014

This Blog Needs a New Name



We've officially switched countries -- to Kyrgyzstan.

So, obviously, this blog needs to be renamed, and soon.  And I'd love some help!

The original title was a tribute to the (wonderful) book Apples are from Kazakhstan.  I've thought about switching the blog name to Storks are from Kyrgyzstan, but I don't know if that's too far removed from the source, so to speak.

These are the ideas I have so far:

-Storks are from Kyrgyzstan

-Silk Road Storks

-A Stork Named Stan

-Some other (even better!) name that one of you will share in the comment section.

Please consider this both an informal poll and an open forum to help me rename the blog. 

Thanks in advance!

3 comments:

  1. I came over from the link up and I've been clicking around ever since. What a journey you and your husband are on!

    I vote "A Stork Named Stan" - it's short, cute, and rolls off the tongue.

    God bless you and your adoption efforts!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also vote for " A Stork Named Stan " . I think it very nicely and importantly acknowledges your journey from Kazakhstan to Kyrgyzstan. And, as Kate said, it is CUTE! Best of luck to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you decide yet? I like Silk Road Storks are a Stork Named Stan-both are so creative and fun!

    ReplyDelete