Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Just a Quick Update!

Our visits continue to go well.  I will post photos later of the scenery on the way to the orphanage -- sadly I can't share any of the kids.

Marie and Frankie are both enjoying our visits.  Marie is starting to warm up more and more -- though she prefers Papa Beast to me.  :P

Even so, she still lets me play with her, and she readily hands me things and takes things from me -- and she listens when I tell her "nyet."  She is such a sweet kid -- she takes great care of her friend who is blind, helping her with food and other things around the orphanage.

Little Frankie is such a cheerful child.  We almost never see him without a smile on his face.  He did cry yesterday (Day 3 of visits) when we left.  It's good to know that he likes to see us, but it's hard to see my sweet baby cry. 

2 comments:

  1. Your making us wait WAYYYY to long in between posts!!!!! :( We want an update....we want and update...we want an update....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so sorry! Things have been a bit crazy, and I don't have much TO share or time to share it. I'll be playing catch up, though, now that we're on our way home.

      Delete