Friday, January 30, 2015

Playing Catch-up...


Here I am, two months ago, walking out the orphanage gate with sweet Beast Cub and Princess Kitty.  It's been a crazy two months, but very rewarding and very, very happy. 

We're definitely at a point now where the busy is regular family busy and the adjustment element has faded into the background -- the main thing we're doing is throwing a party a week from tomorrow for our little Beast Cub, who is turning three.  Visions of cupcake toppers haunt my dreams.

I'll be back dating some posts -- so anything between my Moscow layover post and this will be back dated.  I am sorry it's taken so long to get caught up.

1 comment:

  1. Remember your last comment about being back to post more?! AHEM.. just a friendly reminder! ;-)) Don't leave us sitting in suspense and the dark about your exciting life!!

    ReplyDelete