Sunday, November 2, 2014

So much to do, so little time...

The combination of going to court one day and leaving at 6.30 the next morning meant that I haven't had time before now to really sit down to blog.

The good news is that court went very smoothly -- only about a 20 minute hearing!  I was told that it would have been 15 minutes if we were adopting only one child (the extra 5 minutes was for the orphanage director to describe our second child).

Since I've been home, life has been VERY busy with the unpacking and all the last minute things to add a child to our family.  We have beds, and mattresses, and almost fully decorated rooms.  Our little ones have nearly full closets and some fun waiting in their toy boxes.  But, most importantly, they have countless family members and friends who can't wait to welcome them home.  <3

***

Over the next few days, I hope to get a bit more caught up with the blog.  Of course, we still can't post photos of the kids, but I have photos from Moscow to share, as well as some of the fun things I did in Bishkek.

No comments:

Post a Comment